This post states all currently active rules, and is subject to change at any time without notice. It's your responsibility as a user to follow these rules and keep updated with them.
1. No NSFW or obscene content. This includes text, images, or links featuring nudity, sex, hard violence, or other graphically disturbing content.
Example: Posting a link to a pornographic site in the chat.
2. No spam or self-promotion (server invites, advertisements, etc) without permission from a staff member. This includes DMing fellow members, custom statuses, and usernames.
Example: Posting the link to your youtube channel in the chat without permission from a staff member.
3. If you see something against the rules or something that makes you feel unsafe, let staff know. We want our server to be a welcoming space!
Example: Someone starts insulting you in a way staff don't personally deem offensive, like an in-joke. You can report a case using a ticket on the discord server.
4. Treat everyone with respect. Absolutely no harassment, witch hunting, etc. will be tolerated.
Example: Targetting someone by putting them down, or calling them names, because they killed you in-game or something.
5. Strictly, no discrimination (race, sex, gender, beliefs, etc.) will be tolerated.
Example: Harassing people over their religeous beliefs, or because they're of a certain ethnicity.
6. Stick to Discord's TOS, we can take action for the safety of our community and server if you cross the line.
Example: Breaking rule no.5 can result in us banning you, as it's strictly against the Discord TOS.
Thanks for reading, and have a great day!
You may see that we now have a beautiful new website for you to use, it will be the home of the majority of our information (large news posts, rules, applications, etc.)
Feel free to leave your thoughts for us to see, we want to know how we can now improve this new platform!